The second film installment of the Fifty Shades trilogy is here. The "Fifty Shades Darker" movie officially opened in theaters world wide today February 10,2017. If you've read the books written by author
E.L James and saw "Fifty Shades of Grey" you are definitely in for an erotic and mysterious movie going experience . The film starring Dakota Johnson as "Anastasia Steele" and Jamie Dornan as "Christian Grey" is completely intriguing and you don't want to miss any of this dazzling yet steamy thrill ride full of twist and turns directed by James Foley and written by Niall Leonard . I attended a private screening of the film and let's just say its quite a sensuous and enthralling. The cast also includes Rita Ora, Robinne Lee, Isabella Heathcote,and Victor Rasuk to name a few. So here are five reasons why you should go see "Fifty Shades Darker" this weekend
if you are a little thrill seeker and you need just a smidge of suspense then this is the film for you! So if you've been waiting around for a film to catch your eye then head to the theaters to see "Fifty Shades Darker" .
2. date night
With Valentines Day in four days "fifty Shades Darker" is definitely an interesting movie to see for date night. So definitely add a trip to the movie to your valentines day plans. If you're single and want to avoid the V-day crowd grab your friends and have a friends night out and go see a it. Don't forget the popcorn.
3. if you love the "fifty shades of grey" trilogy
if you were one of those people that couldn't get your head out of the book, you set reminders for release dates, or you were at the bookstore early to get your copy then you'll love the second film. If you didn't read the book but enjoyed the first installment film and you love Christian and Anastasia then get going! You will definitely gasp a few times and indulge in some laughter while watching.
So Christian Grey is into a lot of various questionable pleasures. As in the book there are some very shocking moments in the world of Mr.Grey. So the film doesn't fail to bring his fetishes to life. So if you're heading to the movies just know you are in for some surprises .
5. the soundtrack
What's better than watching a good movie? A great soundtrack that is. Fifty Shades Darker the soundtrack features some of your favorite artist. I had to contain myself from singing some of the songs . The soundtrack is out now on all music avenues . So don't forget to check it out.
1. “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” – ZAYN | Taylor Swift
2. “Not Afraid Anymore” – Halsey
3. “Pray” – JRY (feat. Rooty)
4. “Lies in the Dark” – Tove Lo
5. “No Running From Me” – Toulouse
6. “One Woman Man” – John Legend
7. “Code Blue” – The-Dream
8. “Bom Bidi Bom” – Nick Jonas & Nicki Minaj
9. “Helium” – Sia
10. “Cruise” – Kygo (feat. Andrew Jackson)
11. “The Scientist” – Corrine Bailey Rae
12. “They Can’t Take That Away From Me” – Jose James
13. “Birthday” – JP Cooper
14. “I Need a Good One” – The Avener (feat. Mark Asari)
15. “Empty Pack Of Cigarettes” – Joseph Angel
16. “What Would It Take” – Anderson East
17. “What Is Love?” – Frances
18. “On His Knees” – Danny Elfman
19. “Making It Real” – Danny Elfman
Special thanks to Allied and Fifty Shades of Darker. At the film screening each guest were given a special Virtual Reality set to get a little more "Fifty Shades Darker" at home .